Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Creepy Horse Mask - Instant Fun And Humor


Was looking to play some pranks using a horse head mask and found this page. What a great mask! Ha ha ! Really hilarious!



Looks like this creepy horse mask is sure to have a mind awakening effect on my boring colleagues. Even though this is just a mask, there is something intriguing about the whole thing. You can literally sense the emotions coming out from the mask. It looks both spooky and hilarious at the same time which explains why this is the most popular mask in its category. Something that has the power to remove the gloom and dullness that so easily creeps up in our lives.

Looking forward to a new vacation in Phuket and I have decided to take these horse masks. You can easily wear them and go for swimming. Wanna see the reaction of my friends while I do this.
In case you are having any creative ideas regarding some pranks using these masks, do let me know.

No comments: