Friday, January 17, 2014

The Famous Karate Kid Mr.Miyagi Headband

karate kid mr miyagi daniel movie headband
Finally found the karate kid movie headband online! This is one of my favorite movies and even though I have watched it well over twenty times, the name Mr. Miyagi never seems to lose the touch. What really fascinated me about the movie was the unique style of training imparted by the guru to the disciple.

This Mr. Miyagi Daniel movie headband is 2.5 inches in width and approximately 42 inches long. The design is exactly the same as that of the movie. Reminds me of time when I first watched this film in a friend’s house as we were not having cable TV connection. My mother was against cable TV networks and felt that television would disturb my studies. On the pretext of study we watched this epic saga with bated breath and every time I would fear that my mom would find out.



karate kid mr miyagi daniel movie headband
Times have changed and now that I have watched it well over twenty times, the dialogue have somewhat become permanent in memory. I still remember that line, it is my favorite. “drive left or drive—karate yes or  karate no”. An awesome tail of an underdog becoming a hero; we all love that, don’t we?


Anyway, if you don’t have the movie yet, go check out the latest copy here.

No comments: